Tornado and Severe Weather Recovery Efforts
In the event of severe weather that impacts Tennesseans, this page will be updated with the most current recovery resources and volunteer opportunities. The website for the Tennessee Emergency Management Agency is a recommended source of information related to disaster services in Tennessee: https://www.tn.gov/tema.html.
For Middle Tenneasseans impacted by the March 2021 Flash Floods:
- For those impacted by the recent flooding, a Home Cleanup Hotline has been established to support flooding survivors. If you need assistance, please call 833-904-1085. More information from Crisis Cleanup is available here.
- In Davidson County, the Nashville Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster are encouraging residents impacted by the flash flooding to visit www.nashvilleresponds.com/assistance or call the Crisis Helpline at 615-244-7444 to request assistance.
- For those in Nashville looking to volunteer, Hands On Nashville is posting opportunities as they become available at https://www.hon.org/disaster_projects.
For Middle Tenneasseans impacted by the March 3, 2020 Tornadoes:
- The Tornado Recovery Connection has created a website to assist tornado survivors. For a comprehensive list of resources available, please visit: tornadoresponse.com/tornado-recovery-connection.
- Hands On Nashville is working closely with the City of Nashville, the Office of Emergency Management, and local health officials to support ongoing tornado relief efforts through volunteerism. Visit www.hon.org for more information.