Chickamauga Waterfowl Blind Drawings
Other WMAs Waterfowl Blind Drawings
- Bogota & Thorny Cypress - WMA Waterfowl Blind Drawings
- Gooch Unit E - WMA Waterfowl Blind Drawings
- John Tully - Fig Field - WMA Waterfowl Blind Drawings
- Meeman Shelby Forest - WMA Waterfowl Blind Drawing
- Obion River Maness Swamp - WMA Waterfowl Blind Drawings
- White Oak Lebanon Pond Area - WMA Waterfowl Blind Drawings
- Tennessee Hunting Guide
- Federal Waterfowl Regulations
- Dove Hunting
- Sandhill Crane Hunting
- Goose Hunting
- Light Goose Conservation Season Permit
- Other Webless Migratory Birds Hunting
- TN Waterfowl Counts
- Report Migratory Bird Band
- Avian Influenza Precautions
- Waterfowl ID By Ducks Unlimited
- TN Collectible Waterfowl & Wildlife Stamps
- USFWS Division of Migratory Birds
Special Rules & Regulations
- Hunters selected for a blind site may bring up to four additional hunters. No more than five hunters per blind. No blind site may be hunted unless a hunter selected for that assigned blind site and date is present.
All hunters must:
- Have a picture identification
- Have all appropriate license and permits
- Be a hunter that has a valid blind conformation number issued by TWRA or be accompanied by a hunter that has a valid confirmation number.
- Hunters may leave in place decoys and a temporary blind at their blind site during their assigned hunt date, but must remove all decoys at the end of their last hunt date.
- Only waterfowl hunting permitted on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and the opening and closing day of the duck season.
- Waterfowl hunting ends at 3:00 p.m. on Thursday and Friday.
- No waterfowl hunters or other activities permitted on Units from two hours after the end of the waterfowl hunting hours until 4:00 a.m. the following day during the duck season(s).
- Waterfowl hunting restricted to use of shotguns loaded with No. 2 shot or smaller.
- Young Sportsman hunters may hunt blind sites during the youth waterfowl season on a first come, first serve basis. Youth hunters during the youth waterfowl season must enter the hunting area only from established TWRA parking areas.
Any violation of rules and regulations will result in prosecution and cancelation of the hunt.