About the Center for Enterprise Data & Analytics
CEDA focuses on data, data quality and the ongoing aspiration to do more and more advanced analytics and data science with shared data sets across the state.
Recent changes include:
- a new Chief Data Officer (Kimberly Wienzierl),
- a new state-wide Data Governance Committee,
- a common process for data governance (The 8 Elements of Data Governance)
- a partnership with the Office of Evidence and Impact to advance analytics,
- replicable measurements to value the benefits of good data,
- organizational change management plans,
- risk plans and more.
This all leads up to a 1/3/5-year roadmap for improved enterprise data which is currently under development and will be released in 2021.