Become a Cadet
Tennessee Volunteer ChalleNGe Academy is currently accepting new applications for the upcoming class that begins July 12, 2020. Spaces are limited; now is the time to submit the application! The deadline to apply is July 1, 2020.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
- 16-18 years old (on the first day the program begins)
- Legal Citizen and Tennessee Resident
- High school dropout or at-risk of dropping out due to credit deficiency
- Applicant should have a strong desire to complete the program
- Step 1: Apply Online (or download the printer-friendly cadet application)
- Step 2: Attend one Prospective Student Orientation
- Step 3: Identify a Mentor. (Direct your mentor to the online Mentor Application or hand them the printer-friendly mentor application to complete)
Upon acceptance, copies of the following information will be required. Additional paperwork will be required and provided to you in the acceptance packet. All documentation must be received prior to enrollment.
- Sports Physical
- Immunization Record
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- Picture ID Card – Tennessee ID Card (from the DMV); School ID card or Military ID card
- High School Transcripts
- IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable
- Medical Insurance Cards – front and back
Questions? Contact us at 629-888-5855 or firstname.lastname@example.org.