Transcript Requests and Institution Complaints

  • Academic Transcripts

    The Division of Postsecondary State Authorization maintains student transcripts from previously authorized institutions that have closed, an can be provided by request. 

    Read More
  • Request for Complaint Review

    This complaint form should only be used to file a complaint against institutions authorized by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission and regulated by the Division of Postsecondary School Authorization. 

    Read More