Program Year 2019
Submission Period: The attestation submission period for Program Year (PY) 2019 runs January 1, 2020 through March 31, 2020 at 11:59 P.M. Central Time. (With this being Leap Year, you have an extra day this year!) Submissions received after this date and time shall be returned as submitted untimely.
- Use a 2015 Edition of CEHRT (either an upgrade or new purchase/lease)
- Submit documentation as described on the TennCare Questions attestation page to prove that you have a 2015 Edition CEHRT
- Make sure that your practice sites listed on your attestation MATCH EXACTLY with the addresses we have in your TennCare Provider Registration profile.
- If they do not match, go to our web site, review How to Update Your Practice Address, and then make the necessary changes.
- Attest to Stage 3 Meaningful Use Criteria and eCQMs
- If your attestation is returned for correction, the return letter will include a date for you to resubmit your attestation to us. If you miss that date, you risk denial of your attestation.
- We first review the eligibility section of your attestation, including your Patient Volume. If problems are found, we return your attestation for correction AND resubmission.
- It is only after you pass this section is the Meaningful Use section of your attestation reviewed. Any problems found in this section are returned for correction AND resubmission.
- It is then and only then that the final steps can be taken to generate your EHR Incentive Payment.
THE TennCare Provider Incentive Payment Program mailbox is now
TennCare.EHRIncentive@tn.gov for ALL questions or concerns.
Please use only this mailbox to reach out to us.