About the Program
What does TennCare Kids provide?
- Free well-child checkups
- Dental checkups and services
- Medical services
- Behavioral health services
- Interperiodic screens as needed
Your child’s FREE medical checkup will include:
- Health history
- Complete physical exam
- Lab tests (as needed)
- Vision/Hearing screening
- Developmental/Behavioral screening (as needed)
- Advice on how to keep your child healthy
Where do you take your child to get a checkup?
- Each Health Plan within TennCare Kids has doctors who are called Primary Care Providers (PCPs). Your child will be assigned a PCP when he/she is enrolled in TennCare.
- If you need help connecting to your PCP, contact your Health Plan for assistance.