*10/31/14: UPDATE TO THIS SECTION: Appendix C Waiver Service Definitions have been revised based on feedback received from stakeholders, including consumers, families, providers, and advocates. These revised definitions have been submitted to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for approval, and are now available to view on this page.
*11/7/14: UPDATE TO THIS SECTION: The Statewide, Comprehensive Aggregate Cap (or “CAC”), and Self-Determination Waivers have been revised based on feedback received from stakeholders, including consumers, families, providers, and advocates. These revised Waivers have been submitted to CMS for approval, and are now available to view on this page. The Waiver documents each contain Appendices A-J. A document containing a consolidated version of all the Waivers’ Appendix C Service Definitions is also included below.
- Appendix C Waiver Service Definitions
- Statewide Waiver
- Comprehensive Aggregate Cap Waiver
- Self-Determination Waiver
*3/31/15: UPDATE TO THIS SECTION: TennCare has received approval from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services for the renewal of the Statewide and Arlington (renamed Comprehensive Aggregate Cap or “CAC”) Waivers and amendments to the Self-Determination Waiver. The amendments to the Self-Determination Waiver were made to align that Waiver with the requirements in the renewed Statewide and Comprehensive Aggregate Cap Waivers. Please click on the links provided immediately below to access these Waivers.
TennCare and the Department of Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities (DIDD) have released a Concept Paper about the future of the state's Home and Community Based Services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Key points in the Concept Paper for people currently receiving waiver services
- Summary of key points in the Concept Paper for people waiting for service . Community meetings about the Concept Paper were conducted across the state with consumers, their family members, providers and advocates.
- Consumer/Family presentation
- Provider/Advocate presentation
- Questions and Answers
- Summary of stakeholder input on the Concept Paper
- Comprehensive Stakeholder Input Summary for Home and Community Based Services for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Concept Paper Consumer Meeting Invite
- Concept Paper Provider Meeting Invite
*11/30/15 UPDATE TO THIS SECTION: TennCare is proposing amendments to Appendix C Waiver Service Definitions and other Waiver sections as indicated in the documents below. There is a 30 day public comment period from the date of posting. Please see the proposed changes in the documents below followed by the link to the comment form that follows.
- Proposed Changes to Appendix C Waiver Service Definitions and Other Waiver Changes – Track Changes
- Proposed Changes to Appendix C Waiver Service Definitions and Other Waiver Changes
*1/13/16 UPDATE TO THIS SECTION: The 30 day public comment period for the above documents has ended. TennCare is no longer accepting public comments for these documents.
*3/28/16 UPDATE TO THIS SECTION: The State has added its ECF CHOICES presentation for consumers and families below. The presentation is being conducted around the State and contains an overview of ECF CHOICES for people who are not currently receiving 1915c Waiver services.
- ECF CHOICES Overview for Consumers and Families
- CLS Transitional Rate FAQ
- Pre-Approved 1915(c) HCBS Waivers effective April 1, 2019
- Resident and Stakeholder Rule Survey
- Nursing Home Cost Reports Memo 10-27-17
- QuILTSS Technical Assistance Report
- Memo- NF Training Plan 5.4.18
Approved 1915(c) HCBS Waivers effective April 1, 2019
Comprehensive Aggregate Cap (CAC) Waiver
Self-Determination (SD) Waiver
Statewide (SW) Waiver
- QuILTSS 11 Memo 5.1.2018
- QuILTSS 11 Memo 10.5.18 FINAL
- QuILTSS Memo #11 Feb 2019
- QuILTSS 12 Orientation Announcement Memo
- ERC Operations Manual – Release I
- ERC Operations Manual – Release II