Public Notice: State Emergency Response Council Meeting
The Tennessee Emergency Management Agency (TEMA) will host a meeting of the State Emergency Response Council (SERC), from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m., CST, on Mon., Dec. 20, 2017.
The meeting is open to the public and will be at TEMA’s headquarters, 3041 Sidco Drive, in Nashville, Tenn.
The SERC board will cover the following topics:
- Review and approval of SERC mission statement;
- Review of SERC by-laws;
- Fiscal Year 2017 Hazardous Materials Emergency Preparedness (HMEP) Grant;
- 2017 training results;
- Update on the State’s Hazardous Materials Program;
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA) requirements for agriculture; and,
- Period of open discussion.
Members of the public who would like to attend the SERC should RSVP with a member of TEMA’s Hazardous Materials Program team, Joe Kennedy, 615-289-3313, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Trichelle Wilson, email@example.com.