4-Year Strategic Plan
TDOT's Strategic Plan provides a blueprint for our actions for the next four years. Our goals are focused on organizational growth and service improvements.
- Goal 1: Create an organization that is data-driven to improve decision-making and better align with customer expectations.
- Goal 2: Create a TDOT Employee Experience Program to support employee engagement, diversity, and inclusion throughout the employment life-cycle.
- Goal 3: Develop an approach for managing TDOT's information and knowledge assets which supports availability of quality information, best practice sharing, and organizational knowledge.
- Goal 4: Develop and improve work processes to provide better consistency and execution.
- Goal 5: Develop an organization-wide guide for implementation of strategies that includes measuring and verifying the effectiveness of those strategies.
- Goal 6: Update the 25-Year Long-Range Transportation Plan to focus on strategic solutions to address the changing needs of our state.