TDOT Weekly Construction Report for Middle Tennessee, May 2-8, 2019
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Interstate 440 Reconstruction
· From now through August 2020, I-440 will be restricted to two travel lanes in each direction from 5AM-9PM and one travel lane in each direction from 9PM-5AM.
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a right lane closure on SR 6 (Franklin Pike southbound) at LM 5.5 for bridge work. There will be lane closures on SR 106 (Hillsboro Rd) at LM 6.5 for electrical work).
· Sunday, May 5, 6AM-10PM, There will be a lane closure on Franklin Road in both directions between for NES work.
· Sunday, May 5, 6AM-2PM, There will be lane closures and rolling road blocks at the I-65/I-440 interchange.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Resurfacing on I-40 from west of Church Street to east of Arlington Avenue
· Nightly (excluding Saturdays) 8PM-5AM, There will be alternating nightly lane closures on I-40 from in both from MM 209-213 directions for paving and striping.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Interchange improvements at I-24/Hickory Hollow Parkway and safety improvements at I-24/OHB (MM 62)
· Friday, May 3 at 8PM through Monday, May 6, at 5AM, There will be intermittent lane closures of the outside lanes of I-24 EB at Old Hickory Blvd and intermittent closures of the I-24 EB off-ramp at Old Hickory Blvd. for excavation, base placement, and barrier rail installation.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Intersection improvements on US 31A at Welshwood Drive (LM7.24) and resurfacing from Swiss Drive (LM 4.24) at Elysian Fields Rd (LM 7.52)
· Nightly (excluding Saturdays), 8PM-5AM, There will be a nightly lane closure on Nolensville Road in both directions from Swiss Drive to Harding Place for asphalt paving.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, SR 1 Grading, Drainage, Signals, and Paving from Vultee Boulevard to Jupiter Drive
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a possible lane closure for utility and drainage work on SR 1 northbound and a lane closure southbound for paving work.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Bridge Replacement on Hillwood Blvd
· From now through July 2019, Hillwood Blvd. will be closed from SR 1 (Harding Pike) to Post Road for bridge replacement. A signed detour will be in place.
DICKSON COUNTY, ITS Maintenance on I-40 and I-840
· Thursday, May 2 (alt. date in case of rain - Friday, May 3), 8PM-1AM, There will be a lane closure on I-40 at MM 175.
HICKMAN COUNTY, The bridge replacement on I-40 (MM 152) over SR 230
· Nightly (excluding Saturday and Sunday) There will be lane closures on I-40 in both directions for paving and striping work.
MAURY COUNTY, New Interchange Construction at SR 166 and US 43 (SR 6/Lawrenceburg Hwy), including a concrete bulb-tee beam bridge in Mount Pleasant
· Friday, May 3 at 5PM through Sunday, May 5, US-43 south will have a continuous lane closure to pour concrete for the on-ramp.
MAURY COUNTY, Widening of Beechcroft Rd from Cleburn Rd to McCormick Crossing
· Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 247 for widening and utility activities.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, SR 374 Widening
· Sunday, May 5, 5PM through Monday, May 6 at 6AM, Traffic reduced to one lane on SR 374 at LM 3 for storm drain installation. This work will begin Sunday evening and last through Monday morning.
ROBERTSON COUNTY, Construction of New Interchange on I-65 @ SR 109
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 109 and 31W both directions for paving operations. One lane will remain open.
ROBERTSON COUNTY, SR 161 Bridge Repair
· From now through spring 2019, The bridge at LM 9 will be reduced to one lane for repairs. Traffic will be controlled by a temporary signal.
ROBERTSON and SUMNER COUNTY, S.I.A. Serving Project "Deepdish"
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 52 and US 31W for phase 1 construction activities. One lane will remain open.
SMITH COUNTY, Rockfall Mitigation on SR 25
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 25 for paving operations.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Resurfacing on I-65 from near Liberty Pike (LM 13.37) to south of Concord Road (LM 17.50)
· Nightly starting Sunday, May 5, 8PM-5AM, There will be alternating lane closures in both directions on I-65 between MM 67-71 for milling.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Resurfacing on I-840 from near Campbell Road (LM 26) to west of the bridge over the Harpeth River (LM 33.05), including bridge deck repair
· Friday, May 3 at 8PM through Monday, May 6 at 5AM, There will be a lane closure on I-840 between MM 31-39 for bridge repair.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Grading, drainage, and paving on SR 11 at the intersection of SR 96 in Triune
· Daily, 8AM-4PM, There will be a lane closure on SR11 NB and SR96 WB for utility crossing.
WILSON COUNTY, I-840 Resurfacing from North of Rutherford County Line to East of Stewarts Ferry Pike
· Friday, May 3, at 8PM through Monday, May 6, at 5AM, There will be lane closures on I-840 in both directions between MM 65-70 for bridge deck repair.
· Nightly, 8PM-5AM, There will be lane closures for bridge work including cleaning decks, bridge repair and epoxy overlay from MM 65-70.
WILSON COUNTY, Widening on SR 141 from South of Spring Creek to North of Lovers Lane
· Daily, 6AM-6PM, There will be a temporary lane closure on SR 141 for construction activities. One lane will remain open in each direction.
WILSON COUNTY, Bridge Repair on SR 26 over Sinking Creek
· Through fall 2019, SR 26 will be down to one 10' lane in each direction on the bridge over Sinking Creek. One lane will be open in each direction.
WILSON COUNTY, Resurfacing from US 70 (SR26) (LM 18) to the Smith County Line (LM 27.73)
· Starting Monday, May 6 and continuing daily from 9AM-3:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 24 in both directions for paving activities. One lane will remain open.
WILSON COUNTY, Bridge Repair on I-40 Eastbound at US 70/SR 24 Sparta Pike (MM 239)
· Permitted loads will be detoured on South Hartmann Drive/Maddox-Simpson Parkway (Exit 236) on I-40 eastbound until further notice. A signed detour is in place.
>>> MAINTENANCE & UTILITIES
· Thursday, May 2, 8PM-4AM (alt. Tuesday, May 7) There will be a lane closures on I-40 at MM 186 for patching.
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure on Whites Creek Pike (SR 65) between Moorman's Arm Rd. and Pierpoint Dr. for box culvert installation and replacement of driveway crossings.
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure on southbound SR 1 for construction of sidewalk and curb and gutter for KIPP Nashville (LM 30).
· Thursday, May 2 through Wednesday, May 8, 7PM-5AM, There will be a lane closure of the right two lanes on I-65 NB for concrete repair. Work is weather dependent and will take one night to complete.
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be rolling roadblocks in the north bound lanes of SR 386 in the Green Lea Blvd (exit 14).
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be rolling roadblocks at 1965 Nashville Pike near the intersection of Lower Station Camp Creek Rd and Nashville Pike.
· Tuesday, May 7, 7PM-3AM, There will be lane closures on I-65 southbound at MM 120 for paving.
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be rolling roadblocks on SR 109, between Callis Road and I-40, for rock blasting/excavation. Additionally, traffic will be reduced to one lane in both directions at the intersection of SR 109 and Callis Road for construction of turn lane and crossover.
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, SR 10 will be reduced to one lane for gas line installation from Vesta Road to Flat Woods Road.