TDOT Construction Lane Closure Report for Middle Tennessee, October 31-November 6, 2019
CHEATHAM COUNTY, Resurfacing SR 12 from SR 455 to Davidson County Line
· Daily, 8AM-4PM, There will be lane closures for resurfacing on SR 12 from SR 455 to the Davidson County line.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Interstate 440 Reconstruction
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a right lane closure on SR 6 (Franklin Pike southbound) at LM 5.5 for bridge work. There will be intermittent lane closures on Charlotte Pike under I-440 for bridge repairs.m
· Nightly, 9PM-5AM, There will be lane closures and temporary ramp closures at the I-440 and I-65 interchange. There will also be intermittent ramp closures at Nolensville Road and Murphy Road for concrete removal.
· From now through August 2020, I-440 will be restricted to two travel lanes in each direction from 5AM-9PM and one travel lane in each direction from 9PM-5AM.
· Weekend ramp closures are weather dependent and project progress. Please check the project website for changes to the schedule: https://www.tn.gov/tdot/projects/region-3/interstate-440.html
o Friday, November 1 at 9 p.m. through Monday, November 4 at 5 a.m. – There will be ramp will be closures at the following locations.
§ I-440 eastbound to Hillsboro Pike southbound
§ Nolensville Pike northbound to I-440 westbound
§ I-40 eastbound to I-440 eastbound (Friday at 9PM through Sunday at 5AM)
o Look Ahead - Friday, November 8 at 9 p.m. through Sunday, November 10 at 5 a.m. – There will be ramp will be closures at the following locations.
§ I-65 in both directions to I-440 eastbound
§ Nolensville Pike southbound to I-440 eastbound
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Interchange improvements on I-24 at Hickory Hollow Parkway
· From now through February 2020, The I-24 westbound off-ramp at Hickory Hollow will be shut down to reconstruct the ramp.
· Nightly, 8PM-5AM, There will be lane closures on I-24 eastbound between MM 60-62 for construction activities.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Construction of Pedestrian Facilities on U.S. 70S (SR 1) from SR 251 (Old Hickory Boulevard) (LM 7.85) to Erin Lane (LM 8.30)
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure for clearing work.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Hillwood Blvd Bridge Replacement
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure as needed from SR 1 to Post Road for bridge replacement work.
MAURY COUNTY, City of Columbia - West 7th Multimodal Streetscape
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be lane closures from High Street to Beckett Street.
MAURY COUNTY, Resurfacing SR-50 from Hampshire Pike to West 7th Street
· Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures for striping and pavement marking activities.
MAURY COUNTY, Widening of Duplex Road from US 31 to Secluded Lane
· Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 247 for road widening.
MAURY COUNTY, Intersection Improvements at Port Royal Road and Saturn Parkway
· Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures for removing and replacing barrier wall.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Resurfacing and Curb Ramp Installation on SR 12
· Nightly, 7PM-5AM, There will be lane closures on SR 12 (Ft. Campbell Blvd) between Red River Bridge and the SR 374 junction.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, SR 13 – Grading Operations at LM 22.38
· Nightly, 7PM-5AM, There will be lane closures on SR 13 to install lane shifts.
ROBERTSON COUNTY, Resurfacing Operations on I-65
· Nightly, 7PM-5AM, There will be lane closures to install shifts for bridge repair at MM 108.
ROBERTSON COUNTY, Widening- Grading Operations
· Monday, October 21 to Monday, November 4, Old US 431 north will be closed for grading operations at LM 2.32.
ROBERTSON and SUMNER COUNTY, S.I.A. Serving Project "Deepdish"
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 52 and US 31W for phase 2 construction activities. One lane will remain open.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, The Resurfacing of I-24 from the Davidson County line to the Rocky Fork Overpass
· Nightly, 7PM-5AM, There will be alternating lane closures on I-24 in both directions between MM 64-69 for milling and paving.
· Saturday, November 2 and Sunday, November 3 7AM-6PM, There will be alternating lane closure on I-24 in both directions between MM 64-69 for paving operations.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, The resurfacing of SR 16 from Williamson County line to the Bedford County line
· Daily, 7AM-5PM, There will be alternating lane closures on SR 16 in both directions for paving operations.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, Widening SR 99 from Cason Lane to I-24
· Daily, 9AM-4PM, There will be alternating lane closures in both directions between the intersection of Athens Ave and the intersection of Stonebrook Drive on SR 99 for the removal of steel plates over the new gas line.
SUMNER COUNTY, Resurfacing of S.R. 25 from S.R. 109 (L.M. 12.95) to Kraft Street (L.M. 15.98)
· Nightly, 8PM-6AM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 25 in both directions for curb ramp repair activities. One lane will remain open.
SUMNER COUNTY, The resurfacing on S.R. 386 from the bridge over U.S. 31E (S.R. 6) (L.M. 7.63) to east of Greenlea Blvd. (L.M. 12.07)
· Nightly, 8PM-5AM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 386 in both directions for curb ramp repair activities. One lane will remain open.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Grading, drainage, and paving on SR 11 at the intersection of SR 96 in Triune
· Daily, 8AM-4PM, There will be a lane closure on SR11 northbound and SR 96 westbound (MM 23.40-23.76) for completion of punch list items and rumble strips.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Resurfacing on SR 247 from Ferguson Road to US 431
· Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures for resurfacing.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Resurfacing on SR 252 from North of Clovercroft Rd (LM 5.71) to the CSX Railroad overhead bridge (LM 7.77)
· Nightly, 8PM-6AM, There will be lane closures on SR 252 northbound and southbound in order to mill. At least one lane will remain open in each direction.
WILSON COUNTY, I-40 Widening from east of SR 109 to east of I-840
· Nightly, 8PM-5AM, There will be a lane closure in both directions to shift barrier rail.
WILSON COUNTY, Widening on SR 141 from South of Spring Creek to North of Lovers Lane
· Daily, 6AM-6PM, There will be a temporary lane closure on SR 141 for construction activities. One lane will remain open in each direction.
WILSON COUNTY, Bridge Repair on SR 26 over Sinking Creek
· Through December 2019, SR 26 will be down to one 10' lane in each direction on the bridge over Sinking Creek. One lane will be open in each direction.
WILSON COUNTY, Resurfacing on U.S. 231 (SR 10) from Market Street (L.M. 14.41) to near Forrest avenue (L.M. 15.18)
· Weekdays 9AM-3:30PM & 6PM-5:30AM, Weekends 6AM-6:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures on U.S. 231 (SR 10) in both directions for curb ramp repair and milling activities.
>>> MAINTENANCE & UTILITIES
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be rolling roadblocks on I-65 northbound between exit 92 (OHB) and exit 95 (SR 386) for blasting.
· Thursday, October 31, 2PM, There will be rolling roadblocks on I-65 at Trinity Lane for blasting (MM 88).
· Nightly (excluding Friday and Saturday), 8PM-4AM, There will be milling and paving on I-65 in both directions between MM 104-120.
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane on SR-1 northbound for subgrade replacement and paving work between Florence Rd. and Sam Griffin Rd. (9.98 LM to 8.08 LM).
· Sunday, November 3, 6AM-8AM, Zayo will have rolling roadblocks on I-840 at exit 65 to install fiber onto existing utility poles.
· Sunday, November 3, 6AM-8AM, CenturyLink will have rolling road block on I-65 at Goose Creek Bypass to place fiber onto existing utility poles.
· Monday, November 4, 9AM-3PM, There will be alternating lane closures on SR265 near MM 2.3 at the I-40 overpass for survey work.
Motorists are encouraged to use caution and obey reduced speed limits in all TDOT work zones, regardless of lane closure activity. Information in this report is provided to the Department of Transportation by the contractors. Most work is weather dependent and subject to change due to inclement weather.
From your desktop or mobile device, get the latest construction activity and live streaming SmartWay traffic cameras at www.TNSmartWay.com/Traffic. Travelers can also dial 511 from any land-line or cellular phone for travel information, or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TN511 for statewide travel.
As always, drivers are reminded to use all motorist information tools wisely and Know Before You Go! by checking travel conditions before leaving for your destination. Drivers should never tweet, text or talk on a cell phone while behind the wheel.