TDOT Construction Lane Closure Report for Middle Tennessee, October 3-9, 2019
CHEATHAM COUNTY, Resurfacing SR 12 from SR 455 to Davidson County Line
· Daily, 8AM-4PM, There will be lane closures for resurfacing on SR 12 from SR 455 to the Davidson County line.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Interstate 440 Reconstruction
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a right lane closure on SR 6 (Franklin Pike southbound) at LM 5.5 for bridge work.
· Nightly, 9PM-5AM, There will be lane closures and temporary ramp closures at the I-440 and I-65 interchange. There will also be intermittent ramp closures at Nolensville Road and Murphy Road for concrete removal.
· From now through August 2020, I-440 will be restricted to two travel lanes in each direction from 5AM-9PM and one travel lane in each direction from 9PM-5AM.
· Look Ahead – Friday, October 11 at 9 p.m. through Monday, October 14 at 5 a.m. – There will be multiple ramp closures on at the I-440 interchange at Hillsboro Road/21st Avenue. The closures are as follows.
o The I-440 eastbound off-ramp to 21st Avenue will be closed (431 northbound).
o The Hillsboro Road northbound on-ramp to I-440 eastbound will be closed.
o The Hillsboro Road/21st Avenue on-ramp to I-440 westbound will be closed.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Repair of the bridges on I-24 over US 31 E (SR6) over Woodland Street (LM 14.54) and the Cumberland River (LM 15.23)
· Thursday, October 3, 9PM-5AM, There will be lane closures on I-24 at the Woodland and Main Street bridges.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Interchange improvements on I-24 at Hickory Hollow Parkway
· From now through February 2020, The I-24 westbound off-ramp at Hickory Hollow will be shut down to reconstruct the ramp.
· Nightly (excluding Friday and Saturday), 8PM-5AM, There will be lane closures on I-24 eastbound between MM 60-62 for construction activities.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Resurfacing on US 70 (SR 1) from the Cheatham County line (LM 0) to south of Harpeth Valley Road (LM 5.19)
· Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, There will be a temporary lane closure for guardrail installation and paving. At least one lane will be open at all times.
· Saturday October 5 and Sunday October 6, 6AM-6PM, There will be lane closures for paving and striping.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Hillwood Blvd Bridge Replacement
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure as needed from SR 1 to Post Road for bridge replacement work.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, SR-112 (US 41A/Clarksville Pike) from SR-12 (Ashland City Highway) to SR-155 (Briley Parkway) - Piedmont Move Prior
· Nightly, 9PM-5AM - There will be alternating lane closures on SR 112 in both directions to install a gas line.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Resurfacing on SR 100 from Temple Rd (LM 6.00) to Old Hickory Blvd (LM 8.26) and from Old Hickory Blvd (LM 8.26) to Heady Dr (LM 12.08)
· Nightly, 8PM-6AM and Daily 9AM-3PM, There will a lane closure for striping.
MACON COUNTY, Safety Improvements on SR 52 from SR 141 (LM 3.06) to Old Highway 52 (LM 3.39)
· Daily, 6AM-6PM, There will be alternating lanes closures on SR 52 in both directions for paving and pavement marking activities. One lane will remain open.
MAURY COUNTY, Resurfacing SR-50 from Hampshire Pike to West 7th Street
· Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR-50 for resurfacing activates.
MAURY COUNTY, City of Columbia West 7th Multimodal Streetscape
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 99 between MM 16.40-16.80 in the westbound lane to rehab curb, gutter, and sidewalk area.
MAURY COUNTY, Widening of Duplex Road from US 31 to Secluded Lane
· Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 247 for road widening.
MAURY COUNTY, Saturn Parkway Extension Overhead Signs
· Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 396 for hanging overhead signs.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Resurfacing and Curb Ramp Installation on SR 12
· Nightly, 7PM-5AM, There will be lane closures on SR 12 (Ft. Campbell Blvd) between Red River Bridge and the SR 374 junction.
ROBERTSON and SUMNER COUNTY, S.I.A. Serving Project "Deepdish"
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 52 and US 31W for phase 2 construction activities. One lane will remain open.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, The Resurfacing of I-24 from the Davidson County line to the Rocky Fork Overpass
· Nightly, 8PM-5AM, There will be alternating lane closures on I-24 in both directions between MM 64-69 for milling and paving and epoxy overlay.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, The Resurfacing of SR 10 (US 231) from Tiger Hill to North of Rutherford Blvd
· Nightly 8PM-5AM, There will be alternating lane closures on SR 10 between MM 8.67-12.08 in both directions for construction activities. One lane will remain open at all times.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, The resurfacing of SR 16 from Williamson County line to the Bedford County line
· Daily, 7AM-5PM, There will be alternating lane closures on SR 16 in both directions for concrete ramp work.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, Widening SR 99 from Cason Lane to I-24
· Sunday, October 6 through Friday, October 11, 9AM-3:30PM and 7PM-5AM, There will be alternating lane closures in both directions between the intersection of Athens Ave and the intersection of Stonebrook Drive on SR 99 to excavate and install the new gas lines. One lane will remain open at all times.
SUMNER COUNTY, The resurfacing on S.R. 386 from the bridge over U.S. 31E (S.R. 6) (L.M. 7.63) to east of Greenlea Blvd. (L.M. 12.07)
· Nightly, 8PM-5AM, There will be temporary lane closures on S.R. 386 in both directions for milling activities between MM 7-12. One lane will remain open in both directions.
· Friday, October 4 at 8PM through Monday, October 7 at 5AM, There will be temporary lane closures on S.R. 386 in both directions for bridge and expansion joint repair activities.
SUMNER COUNTY, Resurfacing of S.R. 25 from S.R. 109 (L.M. 12.95) to Kraft Street (L.M. 15.98)
· Nightly, 8PM-6AM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 25 in both directions for curb ramp repair activities. One lane will remain open.
SUMNER COUNTY, Resurfacing on SR 174 from SR 52 (LM 29.66) to Kentucky State Line (LM 39.68)
· Daily, 6AM-6PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 174 in both directions for milling and paving activities. One lane will remain open.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Grading, drainage, and paving on SR 11 at the intersection of SR 96 in Triune
· Daily, 8AM-4PM, There will be a lane closure on SR11 northbound and SR 96 westbound (MM 23.40-23.76) for completion of punch list items and rumble strips.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Mack Hatcher Extension
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be temporary lane closures in both directions on Mack Hatcher at Hillsboro Road for widening work and also on Hillsboro Road northbound for widening work.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Resurfacing on SR 252 from North of Clovercroft Rd (LM 5.71) to the CSX Railroad overhead bridge (LM 7.77)
· Nightly, 8PM-6AM, There will be lane closures on SR 252 northbound and southbound in order to mill. At least one lane will remain open in each direction.
WILSON COUNTY, Widening on SR 141 from South of Spring Creek to North of Lovers Lane
· Daily, 6AM-6PM, There will be a temporary lane closure on SR 141 for construction activities. One lane will remain open in each direction.
WILSON COUNTY, Bridge Repair on SR 26 over Sinking Creek
· Through December 2019, SR 26 will be down to one 10' lane in each direction on the bridge over Sinking Creek. One lane will be open in each direction.
WILSON COUNTY, Resurfacing on U.S. 231 (SR 10) from Market Street (L.M. 14.41) to near Forrest avenue (L.M. 15.18)
· Weekdays 9AM-3:30PM & 6PM-5:30AM, Weekends 6AM-6:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures on U.S. 231 (SR 10) in both directions for curb ramp repair and milling activities.
>>> MAINTENANCE & UTILITIES
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be rolling roadblocks on I-65 northbound between MM 92 and MM 95 for blasting.
Motorists are encouraged to use caution and obey reduced speed limits in all TDOT work zones, regardless of lane closure activity. Information in this report is provided to the Department of Transportation by the contractors. Most work is weather dependent and subject to change due to inclement weather.
From your desktop or mobile device, get the latest construction activity and live streaming SmartWay traffic cameras at www.TNSmartWay.com/Traffic. Travelers can also dial 511 from any land-line or cellular phone for travel information, or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TN511 for statewide travel.
As always, drivers are reminded to use all motorist information tools wisely and Know Before You Go! by checking travel conditions before leaving for your destination. Drivers should never tweet, text or talk on a cell phone while behind the wheel.