Middle Tennessee Construction Lane Closures, January 24-31, 2018
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Resurfacing On I-24 From SR 6 To The I-40 Westbound Ramps & Bridge Rehab On I-24 Over Spring St. & Oldham St.
· Nightly, 8PM-3AM, There will be alternating lane closures on I-24 in both directions to remove debris and install rebar for the medians/parapets at Oldham Street and Spring Street bridges. One lane will remain open in each direction. There will also be alternating lane closures on Spring Street for rubbing of bents.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, The Improvement Of The Intersection On SR 1 (US 70S) At McCrory Lane & The CSX Railroad (L.M. 0.99)
· Daily (excluding weekends), 9AM-3:30PM, There will be alternating lane closures on US 70 for grading and storm drainage.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Grading, Drainage, Signals, & Paving on US 41 From Vultee Blvd. To Jupiter Drive (L.M. 22.50-22.96)
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure for widening of the median on Murfreesboro Pike. At least one lane will remain open.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Random on-call attenuator repairs on various Interstates and State Routes
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a right lane closure on SR-254 (Bell Road) eastbound at I-24 for crash cushion attenuator maintenance. At least one lane will remain open.
ROBERTSON COUNTY, Construction of new interchange on I-65 at SR 109
· Thursday, January 25, 9AM-3PM, There will be an outside lane closure on I-65 southbound from MM 118-121 for paving operations to fix potholes. One lane will remain open. Drivers should expect delays. Northbound lanes will not be affected.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, Pothole Repairs on I-24
· Thursday, January 25, 9AM-3PM, There will be temporary lane closures on I-24 westbound at MM 80-81 for pothole repair.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, The repair of the bridge on U.S. 41A(S.R.16) over the Harpeth River (L.M. 1.71)
· Tuesday, January 30 or Wednesday, January 31, 8AM-3PM, Traffic will be shifted from phase 1 to phase 2. Traffic will be swapped under a flagging operation.
SUMNER COUNTY, The Construction Of Retaining Walls On SR 109 From Odom's Bend To The SR 109 Bypass Of South of Gallatin (L.M. 0.5 - 1.65)
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 109 in both directions for blasting operations. One lane will remain open.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Grading, Drainage, & Paving Work On SR 6 (Franklin Road) From South Of Moores Lane (L.M. 15.93) To Concord Road (L.M. 18.53)
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, here will be alternating temporary lane closures and/or intermittent stoppages for less than 15 minutes for blasting between the hours of 10AM and 2PM on SR 6 in both directions. There will also be flagging operations from 9AM-3PM.
Maintenance & Utilities
From now through Friday, January 26, 8PM-5AM, Zayo Communications, will have lane closures on I-65 over the Cumberland River (MM 86) to install conduits under bridge.
From now through Wednesday, January 31, 9AM-3PM, Crews will be paving on ramps on I-65 at Long Hollow Pike and Rivergate Parkway, and Vietnam Veterans Blvd at Conference Drive.
Thursday, January 25 and Friday, January 26, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure on Hillsboro Road at Abbott Martin Road to clean the catch basin. At least one lane will remain open at all times.
From now through Sunday, January 28, There will be a road closure on SR 25 from College St. to Locust Avenue for crosswalk installation. Barricades, detours, and traffic control will be used. Westbound traffic will be detoured to Franklin St. Eastbound traffic will be detoured to Smith St.
Monday, January 29 through Thursday, February 1, There will be a road closure on Water Ave. from Franklin St. to SR 25. Barricades, detours, traffic control will be utilized. Northbound traffic will be detoured to Boyers Ave. Southbound traffic will be detoured to Locust St.
Motorists are encouraged to use caution and obey reduced speed limits in all TDOT work zones, regardless of lane closure activity. Information in this report is provided to the Department of Transportation by the contractors. Most work is weather dependent and subject to change due to inclement weather.
From your desktop or mobile device, get the latest construction activity and live streaming SmartWay traffic cameras at www.TNSmartWay.com/Traffic. Travelers can also dial 511 from any land-line or cellular phone for travel information, or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TN511 for statewide travel.
As always, drivers are reminded to use all motorist information tools wisely and Know Before You Go! by checking travel conditions before leaving for your destination. Drivers should never tweet, text or talk on a cell phone while behind the wheel.