Middle Tennessee Construction Lane Closures, January 11-17
DAVIDSON COUNTY, The Improvement Of The Intersection On SR 1 (US 70S) At McCrory Lane & The CSX Railroad (L.M. 0.99)
· Daily (excluding weekends), 9AM-3:30PM, There will be alternating lane closures on US 70 for grading and storm drainage.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Grading, Drainage, Signals, & Paving on SR 41 From Vultee Blvd. To Jupiter Drive (L.M. 22.50-22.96)
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure for widening of the median on Murfreesboro Pike. At least one lane will remain open.
MAURY COUNTY, The Construction Of A New Interchange On SR 166 (1st Avenue) At SR 6 (Lawrenceburg Highway) In Mount Pleasant (L.M. 8-9)
· Daily (excluding weekends), 7AM-3PM, There will be lane closure on SR 6 (Lawrenceburg Highway) in both directions for blasting operations.
SUMNER COUNTY, The Construction Of Retaining Walls On SR 109 From Odom's Bend To The SR 109 Bypass Of South of Gallatin (L.M. 0.5 - 1.65)
· Thursday, January 11 through Wednesday, January 17, 9AM-3PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 109 in both directions for blasting operations. One lane will remain open.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Grading, Drainage, & Paving Work On SR 6 (Franklin Road) From South Of Moores Lane (L.M. 15.93) To Concord Road (L.M. 18.53)
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be alternating temporary lane closures and/or intermittent stoppages (one direction at a time) on SR 6 in both directions for the access to various sites. At least one lane will remain open at all times.
Maintenance & Utilities
Nightly, 8PM-4AM, There will be a lane closure on I-40 westbound to clean drain ditches at MM 212. At least one lane will remain open at all times.
Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure on SR 254 in both directions for cleaning concrete ditches. At least one lane will remain open.
Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure on SR 109 northbound north of the SR 52 intersection for replacement of sewer pumps. One lane will remain open.
Thursday, January 11, 9AM-4PM, There will be a right lane closure on SR 109 southbound for commercial vehicle inspection (LM 13). One lane will remain open.
Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be lane closures on SR 174 (Long Hollow Pike) and SR 386 (Vietnam Veterans Blvd) for installation of turning lane.
Tuesday, January 9 and Wednesday, January 10, 9AM-3PM, There will be various lane closures on SR 252 at LM 14 in both directions to clean drain ditches. One lane will remain open at all times.
Motorists are encouraged to use caution and obey reduced speed limits in all TDOT work zones, regardless of lane closure activity. Information in this report is provided to the Department of Transportation by the contractors. Most work is weather dependent and subject to change due to inclement weather.
From your desktop or mobile device, get the latest construction activity and live streaming SmartWay traffic cameras at www.TNSmartWay.com/Traffic. Travelers can also dial 511 from any land-line or cellular phone for travel information, or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TN511 for statewide travel.
As always, drivers are reminded to use all motorist information tools wisely and Know Before You Go! by checking travel conditions before leaving for your destination. Drivers should never tweet, text or talk on a cell phone while behind the wheel.