Tennessee Industrial Loan & Thrift
An “Industrial Loan & Thrift company” is defined as “a person engaged in the business of making loans and imposing the interest and loan charges authorized by T.C.A. 45-5, and includes persons engaged in business as endorsement companies.”
APPLICATION and REQUIREMENTS:
- Click HERE for the application to register as an industrial loan & thrift company.
- Applicants must undergo a fingerprint criminal background check conducted through the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Click HERE for fingerprint instructions and required company control persons.
- Surety Bond in the amount of $200,000 if applicant makes or proposes to make residential mortgage loans; otherwise $50,000
- Click HERE for surety bond template.
- To submit an Annual Report click HERE.