Hotel & Amenities
Located in beautiful Nashville, Tennessee, the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center is a 15-minute walk from The Grand Ole Opry and Cooter's Place. This 4-star resort is 2.3 miles from Opry Mills and 9.4 miles from The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
Hotel rates are the GSA per diem rate of $207 (plus taxes) per night. Reservations can be made by clicking here or by calling the Opryland Hotel directly at (615) 889-1000. When making your reservation, request the group rate for the National/Tennessee Alliance for Drug Endangered Children.
All guests will be charged a first night room deposit when they make their reservation.
Discounted self-parking at Opryland is available for just $27.00 a day, and valet parking is available for $40.00 daily.
Upon checking in, guests will receive a resort savings card that includes discounts for many local attractions.
The Opryland will waive the $20 daily resort fee for attendees that furnish a government ID card. The resort fee gives atendees access to:
· High speed in-room wireless Internet access
· Unlimited local and long distance calls
· Daily scheduled shuttle service to Grand Ole Opry House, Opry Mills, General Jackson Showboat & The Inn at Opryland
· Bottled water (2 daily) replenished once daily with housekeeping service
· Daily credit of up to $10 per room towards dry cleaning (credit is not cumulative through stay)
· Gaylord Springs Golf Links practice range access, daily bucket of balls and shuttle
· Wildhorse Saloon cover charge for up to 4 guests (some restrictions apply)
· Opry Mills Savings Passport worth hundreds of dollars in additional savings
(Optional) General Jackson Showboat Dinner Cruise - Thursday, August 26th
One of the largest showboats ever built, the grand General Jackson is an elegant triumph of American ingenuity. The General Jackson was built by the largest inland shipbuilder in the United States, Jeffboat, located in Indiana, the General Jackson was launched on the Cumberland River on April 20, 1985.
Join us for a night of good food, fun, and stunning views as we cruise down the Cumberland River!
Soundwaves is a premier indoor/outdoor waterpark experience that is only available to Gaylord Opryland guests, featuring three stories of body and tube slides as well as other attractions.
While this is not an official conference activity, conference attendees are encouraged to add a trip to Soundwaves to their resort package and have even more fun before heading home on Saturday.
All attendees can get a 20% discount on Soundwaves admission by purchasing through link below. If you wait to purchase tickets onsite you will not be able to get this discount, so make sure to check it out before you go!