KIDS COUNT: Previous Editions of the State of the Child in Tennessee
- KIDS COUNT The State of the Child in Tennessee.
- Opportunity for All Children in Tennessee: KIDS COUNT The State of the Child in Tennessee. Released May 22, 2008.
- Blueprint for the Success of Tennessee’s Children: KIDS COUNT The State of the Child in Tennessee. Released June 26, 2007.
- The Rural South: Listening to Families in Alabama, Kentucky, and Tennessee Released March 2, 2004.
- Tennessee and Its Children: Unmet Needs, a special report on the ill effects of underfunding programs for children, is available.
KIDS COUNT: The State of the Child in Tennessee is an annual data book that tracks the status of children by analyzing state level statistical indicators of child well-being using social, educational, economic, and health data.
The Tennessee KIDS COUNT Project is part of a national network of state KIDS COUNT projects that provide detailed county-by-county data on the condition of children. Funded in part by the Annie E. Casey Foundation, Tennessee KIDS COUNT: The State of the Child in Tennessee provides the best available data on over 70 indicators of well-being.