Charter School Revocation Appeals
Effective January 2021, the decision by a local education agency (LEA) to revoke a charter agreement may be appealed to the Tennessee Public Charter School Commission (Commission), pursuant to Tennessee Code Annotated (T.C.A.) § 49-13-122. Information regarding this process can be found via the Commission's website here.
The State Board was responsible for hearing charter school appeals prior to January 2021. A history of those appeals can be found here and below.
- Gateway University
- Knowledge Academy
- Knowledge Academy High School
- KA @ The Crossings
- Southwest Early College High School
- Omni Prep Academy - Lower School & Omni Prep Academy - Middle School
- Southern Avenue Charter Middle School
- New Consortium of Law and Business