Commissioned Personnel Transfer Information

If you have been in your current assignment for at least one (1) year and would like to be considered for a transfer, please complete the Department of Safety Request for Transfer Form (SF-0117). You may also obtain this form located on the H: Drive in the HR Information Corner folder.

The Request for Transfer Form (SF-0117) must be returned to the Colonel’s office, through your chain of command, for consideration by the Closing Date Of Transfer Consideration shown. You must complete the form and submit it for any current vacant position considerations. For positions that are not vacant, you may submit a request for consideration for future vacancies at any time. (Refer to General Order 215, “Transfers” for additional information about submitting a request and the timeline of active requests.)