Ignition Interlock Providers
Ignition Interlock COVID-19 Update
As part of our continuing efforts to confront and limit the spread of COVID-19, the Tennessee Ignition Interlock Program is implementing the following protocols effective immediately:
- All required monthly services are suspended until further notice; services will then resume on the originally scheduled day of the month. Your interlock provider will let you know if you need service before this goes into effect;
- If service is required, you must provide all necessary breath samples;
- You may still be required to have a final download service in order for a compliance check to be completed prior to program completion and device removal;
- If you are unable to have the ignition interlock device removed upon compliance during this period, there shall be no monthly lease charge for the extended period.
The Ignition Interlock Program advises the following:
- We understand the importance of using hand sanitizer during this time. To reduce the chance of incurring a high BAC violation, use sanitizer outside of your vehicle and allow your hands to dry before giving a test;
- Always provide a passing retest within 10 minutes for any fails;
- Services will be provided at the discretion of the manufacturer and the service center during this period.
Sergeant Terry Seay
Ignition Interlock Program
Please click the link above to access the new Ignition Interlock Program Help Center where you can access program information, submit help tickets, and be connected to program staff.
The Tennessee Department of Safety & Homeland Security is a staunch advocate of strong D.U.I. enforcement and highway safety. In a continuing effort to save lives, the Department is taking steps to ensure that Tennessee’s Ignition Interlock Program is effective and operating efficiently.
If you have questions about your ignition interlock requirements under T.C.A. 55-10-417, or 55-10-425, please contact the Tennessee Highway Patrol Ignition Interlock Program at (615)743-4960, or Safety.Interlock@tn.gov.
If you have questions about your revoked or restricted Tennessee driver license that do not pertain to ignition interlock, please call the Restricted License Information Line at (615)251-5250, the Financial Responsibility Call Center at 1-866-903-7357, or the Driver License Call Center at 1-866-849-3548.
Ignition Interlock Provider Locations
For a map of Certified Ignition Interlock Device Providers, click the image below. You can use the search box on the top right corner of the map to narrow your location preferences using full address, ZIP code, city, or county.