Chattanooga/Bonny Oaks Driver Services and Reinstatement Center
To make an appointment for a non-commercial road skills test, please click Online Driver Services or call 866-849-3548.
6502 Bonny Oaks Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37416
Days and Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)
NOTE: Before proceeding to a Driver Services Center, be sure to review Closure Advisories for the latest updates.
IMPORTANT: Closing times listed do not always reflect applicants will be accepted up to that time. It may be necessary to cease taking applicants earlier in order to complete processing by the end of the business day. For example: A Driver Services Center closing time may be listed as 5:00 p.m. but taking applicants may be stopped at 3:00 p.m. in order to process applicants by 5:00 p.m.
Fax: (423) 892-8144
Full Driver Services Center, Original Handgun Permit, Driving Records (MVR), Reinstatements
From I-75 South
Take Exit 7. The Driver Services Center will be 1.5 miles on left.
From I-75 North
Take Exit 7B. The Driver Services Center will be 1.5 miles on left.
(Note: This map is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risks of use. Mapquest and its suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.)
Closest Alternative Services Locations
(Click County for Detailed Location Information and Services Offered)
- Chattanooga/Red Bank Driver Services Center - 4873 Dayton Blvd., Chattanooga
- Chattanooga/Hamilton County Clerk - Duplicates and Renewals of Non-Commercial Driver Licenses Only
- Cleveland Driver Services Center - 301 James Asbury Drive NW, Cleveland
- Jasper Driver Services Center - 4950 Main St. Building D, Jasper
- Dunlap/Sequatchie County Clerk - Duplicates and Renewals of Non-Commercial Driver Licenses Only