These tutorials provide basic information for taxpayers regarding the topics described.
- New Business Tax Workshop Webinar. (1:55 minutes) This webinar provides information about business tax and sales and use tax for new business owners, but may be beneficial to established owners as well.
- Registering for Tennessee Taxes Not on the Tennessee Taxpayer Access Point (TNTAP). (5:15 minutes) This is a step-by-step video designed to assist taxpayers with the registration process for Tennessee's state taxes that are not currently on TNTAP.
- Registering for Tennessee Taxes Using the Tennessee Taxpayer Access Point (TNTAP). (4:53 minutes) This step-by-step video is designed to assist taxpayers with the registration proceess for Tennessee's state taxes that are currently on TNTAP.
- What is TNTAP? (2:37 minutes) This video provides information about Tennessee's state tax filing, payment and information system.
- TNTAP Overview. (2:25 minutes) This video provides the basics on Tennessee's TNTAP system.
- Creating a TNTAP Logon. (5:09 minutes) This video discusses how to gain access to TNTAP and gather the information needed before requesting access to the system.
Other Helpful Videos
- How to Prepare for an Audit. (5:09 minutes) This video is designed to prepare taxpayers on what to expect should their business be selected for an audit by the Department of Revenue.
- Pursue a Career with Revenue. (3:48 minutes) Our employees are career-minded with a wide range of educational and work experiences. We are always looking for talented new people who share our commitment to excellence. For more information about pursuing a career with the Department of Revenue, visit the Careers section.