Coming in Summer, 2021
The Tennessee Taxpayer Access Point (TNTAP) will get a new look with improvement to the layout and tools.
What can you expect the updates to include?
- The accounts list will display as panels. Each panel is composed of one or more sub-panels. These may contain account information, such as the balance, or may feature something about the account, like the latest return or period to allow easier filing access.
- An "action center" tab lists what is due. This includes payments, renewals, or returns.
- There are also new security features, such as alternatives to authentication codes and security code question options.
What will be the same?
- You will use the same user name and password.
- You will keep access to all accounts for which you currently have access.
- The same file upload capabilities will exist.
Here’s an example of the new welcome screen when you login starting in summer, 2021.