Rapid Hire Recruiting Event
Join us on March 23 from 9 am to 5 pm Central time for a rapid hire event at Tennessee Tech University’s Johnson Hall, located at 1105 N. Peachtree Avenue in Cookeville.
The department will be interviewing for several Audit Division positions. During the event, applicants complete an application, interview, and are considered for hire the same day.
Below are high-level descriptions of the jobs for which we’re hiring. Are you interested in learning more?
Sign up for an interview slot and fill out a short application through the buttons below.
Salary Range: $3,542 to $5,300 monthly
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree OR
- Qualifying full-time professional experience in accounting or auditing, and/or relevant college coursework.
This is an entry-level auditor position. In this job, the employee learns procedures and practices of performing professional tax auditing work. Read the full job description here.
Salary Range: $3,598 to $5,950 monthly
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree and one year of professional level accounting or auditing experience, OR
- Additional graduate coursework in accounting, business administration, or licensure as a Certified Public Accountant may substitute for one year of the required experience, OR
- An associate’s degree with a major in accounting and one year of full-time professional accounting or auditing experience may be substituted for the required education.
In this intermediate-level position, the employee is responsible for professional auditing work of routine difficulty involving the examination and audit of individual and corporate tax documents to determine tax liability. Read the full job description here.
In addition to interviewing for full time auditor positions, we will be available to discuss summer intern positions with qualified college student applicants. The positions pay $20 per hour. The Audit Summer Internship Program provides students the ability to gain hands on tax auditing experience. Click here for more information.