Enroll Now in Your 2019 Benefits!
The Annual Enrollment period, the time you can make changes to your benefits, starts October 1.
Here are the enrollment dates:
- State and higher education: Oct. 1-12, ends at 4:30 p.m. Central time
- Local education, local government and retirees: Oct 1-26, ends at 4:30 p.m. Central time
You can find helpful information and materials on this website.
- Active employees: Go to the About Enrollment page for information and helpful links.
- Retirees: Go to the For Retirement page (under Annual Enrollment) for information and helpful links.
- Find Annual Enrollment materials on the Enrollment Materials page. Here you’ll find:
- Go to the Premiums page for all benefits premium charts.
- Go to the Videos page for help on how to enroll and 2019 benefits videos.
You’ll make your changes online in Edison Employee Self Service (ESS) at www.edison.tn.gov
Need more help?
You will find a “Questions?” button on the homepage. Or, click the green Help button to chat with a representative. You can always call the Benefits Administration Service Center at 800.253.9981 or 615.741.3590 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.