Watch for Annual Enrollment details in late summer 2019.
The Annual Enrollment period is typically held in the fall. This is your chance to choose or make benefits changes for the following year.
If eligible, during Annual Enrollment you can:
- Choose your health insurance option
- Choose or change your health insurance carrier and network
- Enroll in or cancel health insurance for yourself or your eligible dependents
- Enroll in, cancel or transfer between dental options (if offered by your agency)
- Enroll in, cancel or transfer between vision options (if offered by your agency)
- Enroll in or cancel voluntary accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) coverage (state plan only)
- Apply for, cancel, increase or decrease voluntary term life coverage amounts (state plan only)
- Enroll in Short Term and/or Long Term Disability Insurance (state employees only)
- Enroll in Short Term Disability Insurance (higher education employees only)
- Enroll in flexible benefits (state and higher education employees only)
- Employees new to coverage and employees who change or transfer plans will receive new medical and pharmacy ID cards, and dental and vision cards (if applicable).
- If you are a new CDHP/HSA, medical FSA or limited purpose FSA enrollee, you will receive a new debit card from PayFlex.
- Members can always request additional cards by contacting their carrier network or vendor(s).