Citizen Soldier For Life (CSFL)
The vision of the Citizen Soldier for Life (CSFL) Program is to prepare and connect Army National Guard (ARNG) Soldiers and their immediate Family with employment and education opportunities in order to maintain a ready and resilient force capable of accomplishing the State and Federal missions.
The Program focuses on:
- Individual case management
- Increasing financial literacy
- Delivering Career Readiness Standards (CRS) to Soldiers in the initial phase of the Soldier Life Cycle (SLC) and throughout the Soldiers career
- Providing employment services to Soldiers and Families throughout the SLC that are unemployed, over-employed, or under-employed
- Connect with, and build lasting partnerships with available resources, employers, and community entities
Career Readiness Counselors focus on providing Soldiers and their Families with the skills necessary for a fulfilling civilian career to reduce unemployment and underemployment and improve overall readiness, behavioral health, drill attendance, and excessive attrition of the ARNG.
O: 901-872-6691 ext. 8462
O: 615-432-4117 ext. 0144
Career Readiness Counselor
Citizen Soldier for Life
Bldg. 686, Smyrna, TN VTS