The Board of Claims will be meeting at 1:00 P.M. (Central Time) on June 20, 2017 in the Executive Conference Room, Ground Floor of the State Capitol; 600 Charlotte Avenue; Nashville, Tennessee. The Board of Claims will consider the following:
- Minutes from the December 16, 2016 meeting
- Annual Procurement and Renewal of All Lines of Insurance
- Budget Request for the 2017-2018 FY for Property Risk Portion of the Risk Management Fund
- New Tenant User Liability Insurance Program (TULIP) and Special Event Liability Procurement Procedures and Policy
- UT Request to Purchase Insurance
- Other Business
Individuals with disabilities who wish to participate in these proceedings and require an accommodation should contact Rodney Escobar, Director of Risk Management and Claims Administration no less than two (2) days prior to the scheduled meeting date to allow time for the Treasury Department to arrange for an accommodation. You may contact the Board of Claims at 502 Deaderick Street, Nashville, Tennessee 37243, (615) 741-2734, or Rodney Escobar by email at Rodney.Escobar@tn.gov.