Participating Charitable Organizations (Federations & Independents)
You may review this information to help you choose a charitable organization to pledge your support.
Independent Charitable Organizations
- A Secret Safe Place for Newborns of Tennessee
- American Cancer Society
- Autism Foundation of Tennessee
- Children's Center of the Cumberlands
- FACES: The National Craniofacial Association
- Friends of Radnor Lake
- Governor's Books From Birth
- Guardianship and Trusts Corp
- Habitat for Humanity of Tennessee
- Heart of the Cumberland
- Humane Society of Clarksville – Montgomery County
- Manna’s Hana Riding Center
- Monroe Harding
- Music City Youth Orchestra
- Mustard Seed Ranch
- Salvus Center Inc.
- Special Olympics Tennessee, Inc.
- Tennessee Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Association, Inc.
- Tennessee Baptist Children's Home
- Tennessee Emergency Medical Services for Children
- Tennessee Environmental Health Association
- Tennessee Respite Coalition
- Tennessee Right to Life Education Fund
- Tennessee Voices for Children
- Tennessee Voices for Victims
- Tennessee Wildlife Federation
- Youth Encouragement Services