Participating Charitable Organizations (Federations & Independents)
You may review this information to help you choose a charitable organization to pledge your support.
Independent Charitable Organizations
- ADFAC (Aid To Distressed Families of Applachian Counties, Inc.)
- Allies for Substance Abuse Prevention of Anderson County, Inc.
- A Secret Safe Place for Newborns of Tennessee
- American Cancer Society
- Cremona Strings Ensemble Too and Development Group, Inc.
- Children's Center of the Cumberlands
- FACES: The National Craniofacial Association
- Governor's Early Literacy Foundation
- Guy Anthony Spells, Sr. Scholarship Fund
- Habitat for Humanity of Tennessee
- Humane Association of Wilson Co
- Humane Association of Clarksville/Montgomery County
- Laughter is the Best Medicine Health and Arts Program
- Manna’s Hana Riding Center
- Monroe Harding
- Mustard Seed Ranch
- Salvus Center Inc.
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Northeast Tennessee, Inc.
- Tennessee Baptist Children's Home
- Tennessee Court Appointed Special Advocates Association, Inc.
- Tennessee Right to Life Education Fund
- Tennessee Voices for Victims
- Tennessee Wildlife Federation
- Thistle and Bee Enterprises Inc.
- Youth Encouragement Services