CHM Events Calendar Giveaways
The Child Health Month (CHM) Events Calendar is a dedicated space where families and organizations are strongly encouraged to post their health-related child, youth and teen-centered activities and events in honor of Child Health Month. Tennesseans are encouraged to host activities of their choice or partner with a community organization to co-host any event that promotes health and well-being for the children of Tennessee and their families. Those posting events to the 2020 CHM Events Calendar will be entered into a drawing for several available prizes.
The activity or event must be documented on the CHM Events Calendar: https://www.tn.gov/health/health-program-areas/mch/child-health-month-2020/chm-events-calendar.html
Any health activities or events must include or benefit youth
- Safety is a must! Any activity must take into consideration the health and well-being of all hosts, participants and those with whom they may come into contact during and following each event
2. Online activities are allowed
3. Activities /events must take place by October 30, 2020.
4. Host must submit 1-2 pictures of the event to email@example.com by October 30, 2020. Event hosts must obtain permission of families to take children's images. Include the name of your organization (if applicable), the names of those pictured, the title of the event and the date).
Recipients will be randomly selected to receive nutrition portion plates and cups from among those meeting CHM Events Calendar posting and picture requirements.
- Prizes will be awarded in November 2020
2. The number of prizes will be based on the number of entries
*Remember to maintain local social distancing guidelines.