Join hundreds of young people and adults from across the state, for three packed days of inspiration, breakout sessons, skill-building, and networking.
How to register:
- If you're a teen between 13-19 years of age, interested in joining this year's conference, and you have not connected to a group, click the Student Interest Form button and we will connect you to a group.
- If you're a teen between 13-19 years of age, an adult chaperone, or staff member, interested in joining this year's conference, click the Register Now button.
- 3 days/4 nights hotel (multiple occupancies)
- Sunday - Dinner
- Monday - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Tuesday - Breakfast, Lunch
- Conference T-shirt
- Breakout Sessions
There are no registration fees!
Once you register, you will be added to our rooming list, so please add your chaperone's name to your registration.
If you are not part of a youth council or coalition, please contact your local Health Department. See list for contact information and they will connect you to a local youth council, or fill out the Student Interest Form.
This year's conference will offer a variety of sessions tailored to both youth and adults.