Visual Arts Contest
The purpose of the Visual Arts Contest is to showcase the impact tobacco prevention advocacy, policy, and community activities and products have on our state.
The Visual Arts Contest is open to both individuals and groups.
2021 Theme to be Determined
Individually or as a team, create a visual arts project related to any of the following topics.
- Tobacco prevention advocacy
- Tobacco policies
- Tobacco community activities
- Tobacco products
- Tobacco cessation
- Tobacco health risk
Theme: "Why" We Help Youth Fight Tobacco
Guidelines for visual art projects:
- All projects must be explicitly related to the theme
- Projects may include photography, paintings, mixed media, sculptures, poetry, and posters.
- All projects should be the original work of the artists. Submissions that incorporate the works of others should conform to US copyright law.
- All projects must register via the online submission form.
- All projects must include a brief statement or paragraph (100-word maximum) that explains the concept behind the visual arts project.
Judging of the visual art projects include:
- Relationship to the theme
- Adherence to the guidelines
Prizes posted soon!
- 1st place winners will receive:
- 2nd place winners will receive:
- 3rd place winners will receive:
Please email all questions to email@example.com.