TBCSP Eligibility Determination
- Tennessee resident
- Income at or below 250% of Federal Poverty Level (FPL) for family size
- Uninsured – defined as individuals who have no private health insurance, TennCare or Medicare coverage or have exhausted their annual or lifetime benefits OR:
- Underinsured – defined as individuals who either do not have coverage for breast or cervical screening or who do not have coverage for diagnosis and treatment of breast or cervical cancer (individuals with health insurance that covers TBCSP services are not considered underinsured even if they state they are unable to pay applicable co- pays and deductibles) Clients with Medicare Part A and not B are considered underinsured.
- Meet age requirements for breast and cervical screening (40+)
- Meet age requirements for breast or cervical diagnostics (18+)