Sexual Risk Avoidance Education Programs
The Sexual Risk Avoidance Education Program is a federally funded program that focuses on sexual risk avoidance education by providing comprehensive, evidence-based, and medically accurate programs to middle and high school students, 10-19 year olds. This program is geared towards providing culturally appropriate prevention education to youth from diverse community-based organizations, faith-based institutions, rural and geographically underserved areas, and disadvantaged ethnic and minority populations.
SRAE Grant Sub Awardees
- Home - Boys & Girls Clubs of the Tennessee Valley (bgctnv.org) (Boys and Girls Club)
- The Care Center (thecarecentertn.org) (The Care Center)
- Gibson County Special School District | Home (gcssd.org) (Gibson County Special School District)
- Hope Clinic | You have more choices than you think (hopeclinicforwomen.org) (Hope Clinic for Women)
- Home - Lake County Schools (lcfalcons.net) (Lake County Board of Education)
- Life Choices Dyersburg - Medical Clinic, Pregnancy (Life Choices Dyersburg)
- Rise Up! – Inspiring, Influencing, and Impacting Kids Tomorrows Today (riseupforkids.com) (Rise Up!)
- - Youth and Family Resources (Youth and Family Resources)
- Tennessee Teen Institute | JACOA (Jackson Area Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependency)
- Epic Girl (Epic Girl)
This website was made possible by Funding Opportunity Number HHS-2020-ACF-ACYF-SR-1849 from the Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families. Its contents are solely the responsibility of The Tennessee Department of Health and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families.