Marketing and Other Resources
The Tennessee Living Well with Chronic Conditions program has developed a statewide brand for Living Well which:
Allows for better national recognition of the program
Uses materials (similar to other states) developed by the National Council on Aging (NCOA)
Brochures and Posters
These videos are on YouTube:
- Changing Our Lives - "Living Well with Chronic Conditions"
- "Better Choices, Better Health" from South Dakota
These PowerPoint presentations have been used to promote Living Well with Chronic Conditions programs in Oregon to community and government organizations, health care providers, Leaders, and program participants. You may find these examples helpful in developing your own. And remember, the Living Well with Chronic Conditions video is a great addition to your presentations!
Cost Calculator Resources
- Living Well Cost Calculator (xls): This interactive tool helps organizations better understand and manage the costs of offering CDSMP. You can use the calculator to estimate "per participant" and "per workshop" costs, as well as total program expenses at the Chronic Disease Self-Management Program Cost Calculator.
- Living Well Cost Calculator Manual (pdf) provides instructions for use of the Cost Calculator. For more information go to the Chronic Disease Self-Management Cost Calculator Overview and Instructions.
Living Well with Chronic Conditions News Article and Radio Ads
- Script for Session Zero for CDSMP
- The UT Extension: Living Well with Chronic Conditions website provides many resources and marketing materials that can be adapted for each program.