Join the Network
The Network is open to all Cancer: Thriving and Surviving programs and self-management programs in Tennessee and community partners, including representatives from health systems, providers, insurers, and community-based organizations. We also encourage participation from Leaders.
If you are interested in joining general Network calls and/or a workgroup, please contact us.
Sign-up for the Listserv - a moderated, interactive mailing list for people involved with delivery and support of chronic disease self-management programs in Tennessee. Use the listserv to help find leaders for programs, share marketing materials, and ask questions!
Find Local Organizations and County Contacts
Tennessee Leaders, Master Trainers, and program coordinators are the county contacts for chronic disease self-management programs in their area. If there is not a contact for your county, please contact us.
The Cancer: Thriving and Surviving Network
The Network's purpose is to:
- Promote the successful expansion, implementation, and coordination of Cancer: Thriving and Surviving programs statewide
- Facilitate additional communication and cooperation between all Cancer: Thriving and Surviving and self-management programs in Tennessee
- Provide a clear picture of statewide priorities and concerns
- Provide a venue for addressing program challenges and opportunities that affect all programs and partners
- Develop workgroups to address statewide priorities and opportunities
- Enhance community and partner ownership of Cancer: Thriving and Surviving and self-management programs
- Promote sustainability of programs statewide
Share resources and support regional networks