Tuberculosis Elimination Program
- Facts about Tuberculosis
- Tuberculosis Testing Program
- Tuberculosis Guidelines
- Tuberculosis Reporting Requirements
- Tuberculosis Statistical Information
About the Tuberculosis Elimination Program
The Tennessee Department of Health’s Tuberculosis (TB) Elimination Program is working together with community partners on three important strategies to eradicate TB in Tennessee.
- Identify persons with TB disease and ensure completion of appropriate therapy.
- Perform contact investigations around infectious cases to identify persons recently infected; evaluate and treat contacts for TB and latent (or inactive) TB infection (LTBI).
- Perform targeted TB testing with high risk persons to identify LTBI/TB and provide appropriate therapy if necessary.
For general information about Tennessee’s TB Elimination Program, please contact the Tennessee Department of Health at:
TB Elimination Program
Andrew Johnson Tower
710 James Robertson Parkway, 3rd Floor
Nashville, TN 37243