- TN Statewide Crisis Line: 855-CRISIS-1 (855-274-7471). 24/7/365 call system to help anyone experiencing a mental health crisis
- Crisis Text Line: text TN to 741-741 to connect to a trained counselor
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Disaster Distress Helpline Toll-Free: 1-800-985-5990 (English and español) SMS: Text TalkWithUs to 66746
- Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (TDMHSAS)
- Tennessee Suicide Prevention Network (TSPN)
- Protecting Your Mental Health
- Healthy Places By Design has written a blog “Social Connection in the Time of COVID-19” and they high-light the concept of “physical distancing” rather than “social distancing” and provide some helpful tips for virtually socializing.
- Right now, it's not uncommon to become more anxious. The American Psychological Association (APA) shares tips to reduce anxiety and stress, including keeping things in perspective, getting the facts from reliable sources, communicating with children, family and loved ones, and keeping connected to your support system.