The Tennessee state certification program for the testing and evaluation of backflow prevention assemblies.
Cross Connection Control Basic and Renewal Courses
- Tennessee Cross Connection Manual
- Tennessee Approved Test Report
- List of Approved Backflow Prevention Assemblies (The State of Tennessee utilizes the most current USC Foundation for Cross Connection Control list of approved assemblies)
State Approved Test Procedures
- Test Procedure - 3 Valve Test Kit
- Test Procedure - 5 Valve Test Kit
Cross Connection Control Review
Public Dataviewer for Backflow Prevention Assembly Testers
TDEC manages a variety of critical work through active databases. To promote greater transparency, accountability, and wider access to public information, the department makes interfaces, called dataviewers, available to the public on our website. Dataviewers reflect overnight updates to our agency’s consolidated state databases. Information in this dynamic database is constantly changing as records are updated daily. Any changes made to the database should be available to the dataviewer the next day.
TDEC has developed dataviewers for the Fleming Training Center to help our customers view active and inactive backflow prevention assembly testers.
- Click here to view active backflow prevention assembly testers
- Click here to view inactive* backflow prevention assembly testers
*The inactive backflow testers tab are all testers with an expired certificate. However, testers have a one year grace period from their expiration date to renew their certificate.
This Page Last Updated: December 7, 2020 at 3:59 PM