Data Quality & Integrity
Through the Office of Data Quality and Integrity, the department focuses on ensuring that accurate data is entered into state data systems (EIS) and correct business rules are applied to ensure proper compliance with state laws and State Board of Education rules and regulations. Furthermore, the office works to maintain secure data.
- Duplicate Diploma Request Form
- LEA Stockpiled Professional Development Days - 2017-18 Application
- Student Membership & Attendance Procedures Manual
- View information about the Extended Contract Program (formerly Extended Learning Program) on the Finance page.
- LEA Calendar Approval Process 2017-18
- Unused Inclement Weather Stockpiled Days Process for 2016-17 School Year
School Directory and School Approval
- Directions - DOC PDF - Revised October 2016
- District Contacts List - Revised February 2017
- Webinar Information (February): Video - Powerpoint