Forms & Timeline for Textbook Adoption Coordinators
The Local Education Agency Textbook Forms Overview details all required textbook forms, with descriptions, due dates, and form numbers.
Select the form number and title to download. Instructions for returning each form are included below the title.
Coordinator Update Information - Please email Tennessee.Textbooks@tn.gov if you need to update your Coordinator information
- Update of contact information for the textbook coordinator(s) and anyone who is to received information regarding the adoption subject area(s). To be completed each year by ALL coordinators by August 31 (Note - Change of date) of each school year and at the time of any change during the school year.
- Online form at Tennessee Book Company
- Remains in office of the director of schools
Due the Spring of Each School Year
ELA adoption waivers are due Jan. 15, 2020.
CTE and high school elective waivers are due April 15, 2020. More information about CTE and high school elective waivers will be posted in the coming weeks.
- Remains in office of the director of schools. It is used in conjunction with ED-5099 as an attachment for the certification of the reviewers.
- Due May 15th. Contains ED2153 and ED5099 forms