In July 2011, Tennessee became one of the first states in the country to implement a comprehensive, student outcomes-based, statewide educator evaluation system: the Tennessee Educator Acceleration Model (TEAM).This implementation was a key tenet of Tennessee’s First to the Top Act, adopted by the General Assembly with bipartisan support during 2010’s extraordinary session under the backdrop of the federal Race to the Top competition. This landmark legislation established the parameters of a new teacher and principal evaluation system and committed to implementation during the 2011-12 school year.
We are aware of a technical difficulty with the TEAM website at http://team-tn.org, and we are doing all we can to resolve it. In the meantime:
- TEAM Training materials are available for download at the links below.
- If you are hoping to register for a training or see the scheduled training dates, please visit the registration site.
We appreciate your patience as we work to reconnect you with the TEAM website as quickly as possible. Below are additional contacts for other questions you might have.
- 2018-19 TEAM Administrator Handbook
- 2018-19 TEAM Administrator Evaluator Recertification Presentation
- 2018-19 TEAM General Teacher Observer Recertification
- 2018-19 TEAM Initial Administrator Evaluator Training Presentation
- 2018-19 TEAM Teacher Evaluator Handbook
- 2018-19 TEAM Teacher Evaluator Recertification: Early Grades Literacy Presentation
- Literacy Learning Walk Tool
- Teaching Literacy in Tennessee