Marketing, Distribution and Logistics
This career cluster prepares learners for careers in planning, managing, and performing marketing activities to reach organizational objectives, as well as careers involved in the planning, management, and movement of people, materials, and products by road, air, rail, and water.
A large percentage of jobs in the Marketing career cluster have a bright outlook and are expected to grow rapidly in the next several years, due to ample job openings and the addition of new occupations. Small businesses comprise 63 percent of new private sector jobs. The transportation and material movement industry is projected for a total employment of 275,940 jobs by 2024.
Programs of Study
- Level 1: Introduction to Business & Marketing
- Level 2: Marketing and Management I: Principles1
- Level 3: Marketing & Management II: Advanced Strategies -or- Social Media and Analytics
- Level 4: Advertising and Public Relations –or- Retail Operations1 -or- Event Planning & Management
1Satisfies ½ credit of Economics required for graduation.
- ACT Resources for Business Administration, Marketing, & Finance
- Marketing Program of Study Justifications
- Marketing Equipment List
Marketing, Distribution, & Logistics Resource List