- For grades 3 and 4, the science assessment consists of one, 50-minute subpart.
- For grades 5 through 8, the science assessment consists of two, 45-minute subparts.
- For high school, the Biology assessment consists of one, 75-minute subpart.
- The science assessments will assess the current Tennessee Academic Standards requiring students to demonstrate a deep conceptual understanding of scientific concepts in Life Science, Earth and Space Science, and Physical Science.
- Test items are available on LiveBinders.
This website provides additional information about TCAP score reports in order to help families better understand their students' individual score reports, as well as next steps for supporting their students' academic progress.
Best for All Central will serve as Tennessee's online hub for best-in-class instructional and professional development materials for the coming academic year and beyond—all designed to be easily accessible, searchable, and free. This webpage includes additional TCAP Family Resources.