- The math assessments will be administered in three subparts, the first of which is without a calculator. Please see this document for more information about the calculator prohibited subpart.
- The time allotted for each subpart and the total time for math is similar to last year.
- The math assessments measure student mastery of the Tennessee Academic Standards and require students to demonstrate a deep conceptual understanding of mathematics, number sense, fluency, problem solving and an understanding of the grade-level horizontal coherence embedded within the standards.
- The math assessments will focus approximately 70 percent of the assessment items on major work of the grade and approximately 30 percent of the items on supporting work.
The files below contain questions from previous TNReady assessments.
- EOC Item Release, Fall 2016
- EOC Item Release, Spring 2017
- Grade 3 Item Release, Spring 2017
- Grade 4 Item Release, Spring 2017
- Grade 5 Item Release, Spring 2017
- Grade 6 Item Release, Spring 2017
- Grade 7 Item Release, Spring 2017
- Grade 8 Item Release, Spring 2017