2021 TN ARC Preliminary Application
Grant at a Glance
- Up to a $500,000 for construction projects, $250,000 for non-construction projects
- Match required
- Project administration is limited to 5%
- Federal Standard Form 424
- Construction Project: Preliminary Engineering Report (The PER should include details such as linear feet to be constructed, square footage built, acreage served, timelines and alternate approaches that were considered, map, engineering stamp. The data and cost estimates should be no more than 12 months old.)
- 2020 TN Distressed Counties (6) – Bledsoe, Clay, Cocke, Grundy, Hancock, Scott
- 2020 TN At-Risk Counties (18) – Campbell, Carter, Claiborne, Fentress, Grainger, Hawkins, Jackson, Johnson, Lewis, Meigs, Monroe, Morgan, Rhea, Unicoi, Union, Van Buren, Warren, White
- Questions can be directed to Brooxie Carlton at Brooxie.Carlton@tn.gov or 615-336-2481, Logan McCoy at Logan.McCoy@tn.gov or 629-201-0063, or Lindsay Gainous at Lindsay.Gainous@tn.gov or 615-253-1907.
Note: All fields, including file uploads, must be completed prior to form submission. It is highly advised that the required external files be completed and uploaded prior to completion of the rest of the application.
Required construction forms: SF424C
Required non-construction forms: SF424A