Part B Services
- Part B of the Katie Beckett Program will serve children with disabilities or complex medical needs.
- Children in Part B will not be enrolled in Medicaid. They would receive up to $10,000 a year in services for their child.
- Families will have the flexibility to choose any or all of the following services within their budget: premium assistance, a health-care savings type account, reimbursement for services that would benefit the child but can’t be covered under a health-care savings account, consumer-directed respite, and supportive home care services, or an array of services from a community-based provider.
The Katie Beckett HealthCare Reimbursement Account (HRA) allows people to spend program dollars on IRS qualified HealthCare expenses. The HRA for Katie Beckett is PayFlex. Information about qualified expenses can be found on PayFlex’s website at www.payflex.com.
Further questions about HRA use can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Using your KB Part B Benefits - HRA
- PayFlex March 2021 PowerPoint
- PayFlex March 2021 WebEx Recording
- Katie Beckett PayFlex WebEx Questions
- PayFlex Letter of Medical Necessity Form
- How to Verify PayFlex Card Purchases Online
- Keep PayFlex Card Active Flyer
- PayFlex Mobile Application Flyer
- Video: How to File a Claim with Payflex
DIDD utilizes Public Partnerships LLC (PPL) as the fiscal entity responsible for payment of premium assistance, reimbursement for services not covered in the HRA, and consumer-directed respite and supportive home care.
Questions about these services can be directed to your Katie Beckett case manager.