- Steps to Success
- Introduction - Spanish
- Rights - Spanish
- DIDD Privacy Practices - Spanish
- Family-Guided Resources Based Intervention (FGRBI)
- TEIS Family Presentation - Spanish
- Payment Policy - Frequently Asked Questions
- SEA LEA Notification Opt-Out Form
- TEIS Evaluation and Assessment - What Families Need to Know
If you would like to follow what is happening within DIDD and TEIS, please sign up to receive our newsletters.
If you are concerned about your child’s development or if your child has recently been diagnosed with a developmental delay or disability, we understand that it can be an overwhelming time. We have compiled a list of resources to help guide you in your next steps.
- Kid Central kidcentraltn.com
- Tennessee Disability Pathfinder https://vkc.vumc.org/vkc/pathfinder
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) Developmental Milestones https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/actearly/milestones/
- Zero to Three zerotothree.org
- Pathways pathways.org
Refer a child to TEIS
You may make a referral to TEIS by completing our online referral form or by calling (800) 852-7157. The referral form can also be found in the MyTN app, available on your app store.
Please be prepared to provide the child’s name, date of birth, county of residence, parent information (if someone other than the parent calls), and reason for referral.