Person Centered Practices
Person Centered Practices (PCP) is an exponent for people receiving supports. PCP acknowledges that those supported will have better-quality lives; by means of active social roles, community connections, enhanced planning and significant influence with independent decision-making.
In this video, you'll meet the team at Core Services of Northeast Tennessee and hear their success in implementing Person-Centered Practices to improve their services for persons supported.
Is Your Circle of Support Struggling to...
- Better support someone with HIGH RISK BEHAVIORS
- Ensure a successful TRANSITION FROM A NURSING HOME , DEVELOPMENTAL CENTER OR ICF-ID to community living
- Bring a larger community together to "brain storm" SUPPORTED EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES when other options have failed
- Ensure a successful TRANSITION FROM A MENTAL HEALTH SETTING to the community
- Enable a person to SUCCESSFULLY MOVE FROM THEIR FAMILY'S HOME into their own Supported Living home
Contact Us and Set Up a Person-Centered Meeting. We are also available to help with other barriers using Person Centered Thinking tools. This may include helping to define core job responsibilities (donut sort) or what's working/ what's not working with your COS.
|Contact Information by Region|